In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1síndrome de Asperger masculino
- However, Tourette's syndrome and affective disorders more commonly co-occur with Asperger's syndrome than with autism, he adds.
- In previous surveys, mild diagnoses such as Asperger's syndrome were likely excluded.
- Much controversy exists regarding the definition of Asperger's syndrome or disorder, both in clinical practice and in research studies.
- Christopher Boone lives in Swindon and has Asperger's syndrome, a mild form of autism: he is brilliant at maths but not good at people.
- The definition of autism changed in 1994 to include milder forms of the disorder, such as Asperger's syndrome, in which children lack social skills but are often highly verbal.
- Still another client, diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and mental retardation, has used countless methods of photo-therapy to create images of her family system.
- We reviewed them for evidence of the spectrum of autistic disorders, including Asperger's syndrome.
- In autism children are withdrawn, whereas in Asperger's syndrome they desire social contact but cannot negotiate rules.
- As the mother of a child with Asperger's syndrome - an autistic spectrum disorder - Ms Dawson felt compelled to study the case.
- They may have a nonverbal learning disability, Asperger's syndrome, high-functioning autism, mild retardation or traumatic brain damage.
- Someone with autism and Asperger's syndrome will take at face value what is said to them.
- Today, doctors group Asperger's syndrome with four other conditions - including autism - that are called autistic spectrum disorders or pervasive developmental disorders.
- Christopher is thought to have Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism, although this is never made fully clear.
- It struck me how tense and exhausting everyday life is for someone with Asperger's syndrome: the world can be hard enough to cope with for those of us with ‘normal’ skills - for someone like Patrick everything has to be learned by rote.
- The non-profit centre, which began functioning with just a handful of children, works for those with autism, Asperger's syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and learning difficulties.
- The affliction has also been likened to Asperger's syndrome, a mild variant of autism.
- People with Asperger's syndrome can be greatly helped by special training in social skills.
- The best-known types of autism are ‘typical autism’ and Asperger's syndrome.
- By now, I was convinced that Hayley had an undiagnosed, albeit mild, form of Asperger's syndrome.
- The professor has been making attempts to understand the causes and research potential treatments for autism and related disorders such as Asperger's syndrome.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.