In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lenguaje ensamblador masculino
- One side-effect of this it is rather more complicated to write a virus in Java than it is to write a virus in C or in assembly language.
- The intrinsics and the class library remove the need to program directly in assembly language.
- If you not ready to tackle assembly language yet, don't worry about it.
- This function could be directly used without needing to code in assembly language.
- So before I left for Hartford, I went to a bookstore and purchased a book on IBM assembly language and read it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.