1cita femeninoto have an assignation (with sb) — tener (una) cita (con algn)
- In a few hours there is to be an appointment with a professor, then later, an assignation at the pub.
- There would be no assignations, no letters, no phone calls.
- He's outside the required 400-mile limit for extramarital quickies and anonymous assignations.
- The researchers found that females were sneaking away into the jungle for assignations with the handsome young ‘hunks’ of the band.
- Their fans fluttered as the men commented on their appearance or nodded, touched an arm here, felt the wares there, and made assignations.
- They've gone on romantic assignations at the historic Fairmont Hotel.
- He had already made a few assignations with the lowlife drug dealers who frequented the place.
- Initials meant secret assignations, though there were no locations.
- The other is a lurid science fiction tale, made up by the woman's demon lover during assignations in rundown, disreputable places.
- Her assignations with her lover, a theatre director can be heard in the tiny courtyard.
- She is eventually sacked after one of her secret assignations with him is discovered.
- The small private dining rooms that characterized most restaurants offered the possibility of forbidden political dinners or risky amorous assignations.
- There was nothing - no sign or menu - to distinguish it from all the other houses with their wood-shingle roofs and bamboo shutters and histories of hidden assignations.
- It is believed that the original carnival was a much bigger and rowdier affair with fights, bear baitings and puppet shows, bull fights and secret assignations in gondolas.
- Over the last few years, a vocal minority of local residents have raised objections to assignations by gay men in the Square in the middle of the night.
- None of her assignations sounds like much fun and her home life was no happier.
- Favourite spots for sneaked assignations are empty classrooms, deserted corridors and overgrown lots.
- In this odd urban pastoral, people wander about London, have lunch, try to make assignations, wake up with hangovers and never get anywhere.
- He kept a secret journal of his assignations with high-power closeted Hollywood players and revelled in his clandestine life as a quasi-hooker.
- New relationships, secret assignations and a dazzling necklace add to their complicated lives.