In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1física atómica femenino
- Current research in atomic physics focuses on describing the internal structure of atoms.
- However, this stronger claim is very well confirmed by experiments in atomic physics.
- Certainly industrial chemistry was much more important than chemical warfare, rockets, jets, or atomic physics, which little influenced the course of the war.
- This does not mean, however, that chemistry, biochemistry or atomic physics are in some way giving us a false picture of reality.
- In 1847 he turned to physics, accepting the chair of physics at Bonn working on magnetism, electronics and atomic physics.
- This breakthrough has been made possible by the convergence of two related but previously distinct realms of research in atomic physics: quantum gases and optical lattices.
- She finds radioactivity and atomic physics particularly difficult to grasp because ‘there is nothing to look at’.
- Trained in atomic physics, he has long dealt with precision measurements on the tiniest of scales.
- The two old friends were Niels Bohr and Werner Heisenberg, who at the time were the foremost authorities on atomic physics and atomic-bomb theory.
- For science has two complementary ways of explaining: by taking apart - as atomic physics mainly does - and by bringing into relation - as Einstein's relativity theory does.
- In Germany during the Weimar years, Teller taught at the University of Göttingen while studying atomic physics under Niels Bohr in Copenhagen.
- He had no teaching obligations and undertook research in physical chemistry and atomic physics.
- Born in 1871, Ernest Rutherford, became one of the greatest scientists of the 20th Century, and is considered the creator of modern atomic physics and the forerunner of the nuclear age.
- With a Masters degree in atomic physics, Tsaneva knows what she's talking about.
- Subject to the limitations of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, the advancement of atomic physics and quantum physics allowed increasingly accurate descriptions of complex atoms.
- These systems bridge the gap between atomic physics and plasma physics, and between plasma physics and condensed-matter physics.
- Weber says he was inspired by a course in atomic physics.
- This work led to important applications in relativity theory, and much of his work also found application in atomic physics.
- These ‘magic’ numbers of protons and neutrons are called closed shells, and are similar to the electron shells of atomic physics.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.