In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1atomizador masculinopulverizador masculino
- Davies watched the second man come out of the room, spray his breath with an atomizer from his jacket pocket, then walk towards them, smiling at Diana as he passed.
- Rola says that one of the tests for transfer efficiency of an atomizer is to have it spray a flat panel and to then determine how much paint goes on the panel.
- She began, for the first time in almost a decade, to wear lipstick again, and on a whim she went into a department store just to allow the woman in the perfume aisle to give her a squirt from her atomizer.
- Using an atomizer, they then spritz the spores onto the leaves of a host weed grown inside the greenhouses.
- For a variation, add essential oil to water in an atomizer and spritz on locks.
- Ladies, I beg of you: use a lighter hand with the atomizer.
- Sure, there are plenty of fancy, organic home cleaning products, but frankly we just can't bear to spend big bucks on a purse-size atomizer of window cleaner.
- She withdrew a perfume atomizer from her seemingly bottomless bag and gave it a few squeezes above him, letting the mist settle down over his face.
- Single-use, disposable atomizers are probably the best way to reduce possible cross-contamination.
- The viscosity of spray mixtures can greatly influence the size of spray droplets produced by atomizers.
- Spray cans and atomisers release particles into the air which can cause headaches, nausea, shortness of breath, eye, throat and lung irritation, skin rashes, burns and liver damage.
- Thus, Indians invented the rubber-bulb syringe, now adopted worldwide for perfume atomizers and medicine droppers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.