- Perched awkwardly atop each tree was a scruffy but huge Californian condor.
- She was perched atop one of the highest rocks, a glimmer shining in her sea green eyes.
- Many had perched atop the two and three-storeyed buildings on either side of the road.
- She wears a butter colored suit, and a sleek hat is perched atop her short black hair.
- In an instant, she was no longer in a dungeon cell but atop a hill overlooking a valley.
- The large yellow house was perched atop a sharp incline of rocks leading down to the beach.