In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1audiomecanógrafo masculinoaudiomecanógrafa femenino
- The tapes can be sent to audio typists for transcription, if you can't type.
- ‘I am at the end of the line and now I must just wait to hear when I must leave,’ said Daphne, 39, who works as an audio typist at Southampton General Hospital.
- A part-time accurate audio typist is required with good typing speeds and proficient word processing skills.
- We are looking for the very best in audio typists to work within a variety of exciting projects across the West End.
- In many companies shorthand typists are being replaced by audio typists.
- Dolphin is currently seeking proofreaders and audio typists who possess background knowledge in science fields.
- These links remove the need to have audio typists or reporters on site at each country location for the purpose of transcription.
- Prestigious translation organisation is seeking experienced audio typists with French or German mother tongue and fluent English.
- We are currently looking to recruit experienced audio typists to work for a range of organisations in both the public and private sector.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.