In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1marcación automática femeninodiscado automático masculino América Latinamarcado automático masculino México
verbo transitivo y intransitivo
1marcar automáticamentediscar automáticamente América Latina
- The Address Agent features autodialing of phone numbers.
- Sabrina hit the FLASH key and then autodialed Chris' cellphone.
- She flipped open her PA and looked up ‘Vermont’, then ‘government’, then ‘legal departments’, then ‘Attorney General’, then autodialed the number.
- When the companies announced their merger, the nation's media reporters autodialed the usual critics of media conglomeration.
- However, what it doesn't do is put a 1 in front of long distance numbers, so when you autodial the number all you get is a helpful phone company recording that says, ‘We're sorry, you must first dial a 1 when calling this number.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.