In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cajero automático masculino
- In addition, a customer may withdraw cash from a network of automated teller machines through the use of a card and personal identification number.
- Payment cards also may enable the customer to obtain cash and access other bank services from an automated teller machine.
- I enjoy the user-friendliness of banking online, so it's a rare day that I visit a bank branch - other than to withdraw cash or make a deposit using an automated teller machine.
- Ellen goes to the dimly-lit automated teller machine in the corner and swipes her ATM card.
- The late '70s and early '80s saw the creation of large-scale corporate databases, the rollout of automated teller machines, and the invention and spread of the personal computer.
- She was all wobbly on her feet, so he had to help her to an automated teller machine so she could withdraw money to foot the hospital bills.
- Regulators are particularly worried that some banks provide the service even at automated teller machines (ATMs).
- The automated teller machine that dispenses cash and other banking transactions has become ubiquitous in many parts of the world.
- A major bank prevented its all customers from making transactions at automated teller machines yesterday as it investigated a suspected case of fraud.
- The company also plans to install the country's first network of automated teller machines, which would enable cardholders to withdraw dinars or dollars from their accounts.
- He alleged that four armed men approached him minutes after he had withdrawn money from an automated teller machine, and they threatened to shoot him.
- Some are structured so that a cardholder pays a fee every time the card is used in an automated teller machine or at a cash register.
- It has 144 branches and 186 automated teller machines.
- For example, many bank cards can extract local currency from automated teller machines worldwide.
- There's a good chance that your bank has given you a card that performs both functions and allows you to withdraw money from an automated teller machine.
- As a result, most bank customers use automated teller machines instead of queuing up inside a bank.
- There is virtually no computer skill necessary because we've designed it like an automated teller machine with a multiple-choice test.
- You can also teach them the basics of using an automated teller machine.
- Workers can withdraw cash once a week from any automated teller machine without paying a fee.
- Customers get mad when they're forced to change the way they make deposits or when familiar options on the automated teller machines are switched around.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.