In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1arrastre automático masculinobefore noun autowind camera — cámara de arrastre automático femenino
- Point 'n' shoot refers to those cameras that require no focusing, cannot switch lenses, are auto-exposing, and autowinding.
- However, modern cameras generally provide greater convenience, much more automation, additional features such as easy loading, autowinding, and built-in flash, and are usually lighter.
- If your camera has the autowind feature, it will automatically go to the first frame.
- What is necessary to guarantee the good quality of diver mechanical watches with autowinding?
- With an autowind camera, shoot only one frame at a time.
- Use your autowind or motor drive to fire off three or four successive shots to increase your odds of getting a winner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.