In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1película de serie B femeninopelícula de bajo presupuesto femenino
- Then again, considering how close many noir B-movies come to self-parody, it can be difficult to identify the line of demarcation.
- These photographs project an air of cool objectivity, and with their serial format (most are either diptychs or triptychs), they read like films - B-movies in particular.
- Fans of the slasher genre and B-movies are encouraged to check it out.
- Though it turned out to be quite a creepy B-movie, the film is not up to the quality of the book.
- The first half of the movie plays like a typical B-movie expedition.
- Some may have thought it strange that I could just drop what I normally do and make something like a B-movie.
- Let me take a moment to remind everyone that I judge this movie in terms of its under-the-radar B-movie brethren.
- On the whole, it is in pretty good condition for a B-movie from 1963.
- It comes across as a glossy knock-off of a B-movie revenge flick.
- Maybe with a better cast, this film would circumvent its B-movie roots.
- This exhilarating resistance to romanticism or psychologizing is balanced by the film's vast scope and its B-movie energy.
- What's the hardest part of being an actress in B-movies?
- Tim died before he could be rediscovered, still reduced to playing bit parts in paltry B-movies.
- I'm a B-movie geek, I own about one thousand titles in my personal collection - all kinds of movies.
- Still, the tightly paced story and competent direction gives the film a level of professionalism comparable to American B-movies of the time.
- What is generally left is a lifeless B-movie adaptation, generously plot-holed and lacking any sort human element or any degree of excitement.
- He works staunchly within the independent B-movie horror milieu, so you might not be as familiar with his work.
- Although the direction is sure-handed, the film never really transcends B-movie status.
- This was meant to be a drive in movie exploitation flick that nods its head in admiration for the B-movie genre.
- It seems as though Anne taught herself to walk and talk by watching American B-movies.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.