In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1aceite para bebés masculinoaceite para guaguas masculino Andes
- Don't use petroleum- or mineral-based lubricants, such as petroleum jelly or baby oil.
- I have tried conditioner and baby oil on their fur and vegetable oil in their food, which just made them sick.
- The leaves and palms seem greased with baby oil.
- I worked baby oil onto the washcloth, cleaning off my eye makeup.
- I use baby oil because it sits right on my skin and looks good under most stage lights.
- I put baby oil with iodine on when I was sitting in the sun, which is really stupid, and didn't wear sunscreen properly.
- The baby oil helps soothe skin while salicylic acid keeps pores and hair follicles clear.
- Sally, my wife, would rub my arm with lotion and baby oil to make the skin look alive again.
- Apply baby oil with a soft cloth and polish to remove stains from chrome trim on faucets, kitchen appliances, vehicles, etc.
- I spent way too many of my teenage summers slathered in baby oil, lying in the sun.
- Add 2-3 capfuls of baby oil or Alpha Keri oil to your bath water or apply directly to your skin in the shower.
- He got some baby oil and started rubbing it into my back and shoulders.
- His room was the same, sterile as it had been seconds before, the penetrating smell of antibiotics and baby oil still in the air.
- If your skin is very dry, you may want to apply an oil, such as baby oil, while your skin is still moist.
- These contain softening substances such as sodium bicarbonate, almond oil, olive oil, baby oil, or glycerin.
- I haven't been this burnt since my cousin Alice and I lathered our bellies with baby oil and lay out on the trampoline.
- Then massage in good hand and body lotion or baby oil while the skin is still warm and the pores are open, so that the skin gets well nourished.
- Instead, I put either baby oil or petroleum jelly on the eggs, which prevents them from hatching.
- To clean your brushes and palettes, wash them first with vegetable or baby oil and then soap and hot water.
- Try soaking hands in baby oil and using a soft brush to exfoliate as another option if you have sensitive skin.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.