In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pase hacia atrás masculinopase atrás masculino
- And goalkeepers should be allowed to pick up the ball again from back passes.
- So tame were those attempts that either effort might have been confused with a back pass.
- Runs and passes are both part of the playbook, but you also have trick plays like the flea flicker or the running back pass in your repertoire.
- But what about the abolishing of the back pass and the tackle from behind?
- The only alteration for decades has been to prevent the goalkeeper picking up a kicked back pass.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.