In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculino informe oficial
- She has compiled an excellent backgrounder on the different reform proposals at the Council on Foreign Relations web site.
- For more information about these award-winning examples of fully deployed innovative applications of AI, as well as emerging applications that are still under development, see the backgrounders in the electronic AAAI Press room.
- Please read our backgrounder on Urie and Rocketplane for additional information.
- The general tells the story about how he had been away from the Pentagon for a while and then was (as I remember) brought back to give a backgrounder.
- Influenza Pandemic Awareness Week continues with three backgrounders.
- A year and a half ago he did a press briefing, a backgrounder, in which he praised the president.
- When I had my backgrounder with you all, I had all the information.
- When he was an MP it was left to as assistant to prepare detailed backgrounders for his questions in Parliament.
- Non-Indian readers and, I dare say, many Indian readers will find it a useful backgrounder.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.