In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1excavadora femeninopala retroexcavadora femenino
- He says another major problem with construction equipment is boom failures on backhoes and excavators.
- The latter was a 10-week-long field course in which students learned how to operate bulldozers, backhoes, excavators, loaders, skid-steers, and graders.
- The operation of other implements, like post-hole diggers and backhoes, can also benefit from the reverse seat operation.
- Engineers guided a small backhoe / loader into the site and started to clear larger pieces of debris.
- On any construction site you see hydraulically-operated machinery in the form of bulldozers, backhoes, shovels, loaders, fork lifts and cranes.
- The loaders complement the backhoe and excavators, improving productivity and bringing in more business.
- What may be ideal for a contractor is the availability of several machines at a project - a backhoe loader, skid-steer, excavator, and telescopic handler, for example - with one or two operators who can run them all efficiently.
- Invest $8,000 or so and you can have a backhoe that will excavate 10 ft. or deeper, depending on make and model.
- For most of yesterday morning, more than 20 blind and vision-impaired people remained trapped in the building, surrounded by trucks, backhoes and excavators.
- He mounts it on a Cat 350 excavator or a backhoe, and he most often fits it with shear blades.
- The company manufactures a family of steel mechanical locking devices designed specifically for skid-steers, skid-steer attachments, backhoes, excavators, and trailer hitches.
- Each person selects one piece of equipment to focus on, choosing from loader backhoes, excavators, wheel loaders, crawler tractors, and motor graders, but participants also get a chance to operate the remaining equipment.
- Noise ordinances in cities and other sensitive areas are leading to quieter hydraulic breakers and demolition attachments for excavator and tractor-loader backhoes.
- Earth movers, excavators, backhoes, and bulldozers rely on hydraulic fluids to lift, move, scrape, and dig.
- He watched as the bucket of the backhoe was removed from the hole, revealing a contorted broken pipe sticking out of the bottom of the hole.
- In load and haul applications, for example, should you use excavators, wheel loaders or backhoes to fill the trucks?
- At SVCC, Jones explains, the heavy-equipment training facility has 14 of each of the following: dozers, backhoes, excavators, motor graders, and loaders.
- It is designed specifically for fueling excavators, backhoes, and other diesel-engine vehicles in the field without spillage.
- He said backhoes and excavators were being utilised to help put out the blaze, which has been smouldering for more than four days.
- Whether you've got a backhoe or an excavator, more than likely you've got to move that piece of heavy iron from your yard to a job site.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.