In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1placa posterior femeninopatente posterior masculino Cono Surchapa posterior femenino Río de la Plata
- The backplate has a square rubber pad surrounded by an adhesive pad.
- In others, thin faceplates and backplates are bonded to ribbed support structures, in which the support units are made by the assembly of small rib parts or by bulk-material removal using abrasive water-jet machining.
- The retail package includes the standard accessories along with the motherboard - a backplate, cables, a nice printed manual and driver CD.
- Place the backplate under the motherboard, and screw in the retention bracket with the four included Phillips screws to complete the process.
- Included in the package are the four LED feet themselves, some double-sided sticky circles, a PCI backplate, a mounting screw and finally a bundle of wires.
- Models for utilitarian pieces such as doorknobs, backplates, and drawer pulls are stored in separate boxes from the models for garland appliques, plaques, and figural mounts.
- Use the two included screws and secure the retention plate to the backplate.
- Faint scars marking the original pierced backplates confirm that the simpler brass bails on the top drawer are replacements.
- Then cautiously place the motherboard in the case to determine where the copper standoffs, to lift the motherboard off of the metal backplate, need to be mounted.
- Additional illumination for reading is provided by minimalist LED headboard lights with specially designed square chrome backplates.
- It's not entirely tool-less, as the backplates for the cards need to be screwed into place and so do hard drives etc.
- The measuring and cutting of the backplate was the worst job to date.
- I also use this wing with a stainless-steel backplate, as this offers a solid mounting point for all my equipment, and it is very adaptable when mounting to other cylinder configurations.
- When using twin cylinders they are connected together with cylinder bands and the backplate is attached via wing nuts onto the studding that clamps the bands to the cylinders.
- The first thing you need to do is prepare the backplate which entails sticking a neoprene pad to the metal plate and putting four plastic rings into the guide holes.
- A custom backplate is used, so the first instruction is always ‘remove the motherboard from the case’.
- The third step is to mount the wheels on the arbors and to place these assemblies between the front- and backplates in such a way that the wheels and pinions mesh and turn freely.
- In most cases, removal of the motherboard is required, though once the backplates are in, the rest is a snap to do.
- It even has a rubber backplate that allows for a firm grip and helps to transmit vibrations thanks to your music or ambient sounds.
- Wait, if the wings come out when I have my backplate on, wouldn't I ruin either the wings or the backplate?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.