In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(para alimentos) bolsita de plástico femenino
- Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.
- Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.
- Is there a plastic baggie brand with a ziplock seal that i could fill with water, drop 2 stories onto cement, and have it not break?
- My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.
- Generally I place my bags in Baggie brand plastic sandwich bags.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.