1(para alimentos) bolsita de plástico femenino
- Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.
- Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.
- Is there a plastic baggie brand with a ziplock seal that i could fill with water, drop 2 stories onto cement, and have it not break?
- My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.
- Generally I place my bags in Baggie brand plastic sandwich bags.