In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fianza femeninohe was released on bail — fue puesto en libertad bajo fianza
- to post / stand bail for sb — pagar la fianza de algn
- to grant/refuse bail to sb — concederle/denegarle la libertad bajo fianza a algn
- to jump bail — huir estando en libertad bajo fianza
- Magistrates adjourned sentencing for reports and released him on bail, with conditions he must not enter Leisure World or any public changing cubicles.
- The vast majority of the defendants pleaded not guilty and were released on bail with strict conditions.
- The great grandson of the famed make-up artist was supposed to be wearing an electronic tracking device while free on $1 million bail.
- I would think they should set a bail - probably the bail schedule calls for a $1 million bail.
- He said he'll sentence Mathis to thirty years with bail at about five million.
- High bail - reaching as much as $1 million - was imposed for those arrested by police.
- He was briefly arrested last month before being released on US $3 million bail.
- He has pleaded not guilty and is free on almost €3 million bail.
- Howley was charged with the first of these alleged offences on Friday - two days after he was released on bail from Kirkwall Sheriff Court for a catalogue of admitted crimes.
- All the motorists were detained and released on bail and appeared in court in Umtata yesterday.
- He is currently being held at Salem County Correctional Facility in lieu of $1.8-million bail.
- Wally, who was still on bail awaiting trial for unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition, got away with a small fine.
- By Friday, he had not lodged security for his R2 million bail and remained confined to his plush home.
- Cullen said he did not want a lawyer, and was held on US $1 million bail.
- His family today confirmed they cannot pay the five million drachma bail money which has been set by the judges presiding over his case.
- The group has been arraigned, with bail for one member set at $10 million.
- He was later arrested and is in prison with bail set at three million euros.
- Two days later he was spotted again at the tournament and taken into custody, his bail set at $2 million.
- The appellants were released on bail having spent approximately 7 months in custody.
- He's on $1-million bail, after police corruption allegations delayed his committal hearing.
- Matysiak, who gave the court her mother's address in Axbridge Close, Park North, was released on bail by the crown court so reports can be compiled on her.
- A Kirkwall man was released on bail from Kirkwall Sheriff Court on Tuesday after pleading guilty to assault and breach of the peace.
- The girl is charged with manslaughter and is on bail awaiting trial.
- He was released on bail and made one appearance at the local magistrates' court, but was not seen after that.
- However, there is an increasing tendency to free the indictee on bail, provided guarantees are given by the relevant State authorities that he will not be allowed to escape.
- When Kemmache sought release on bail once again, this was refused by the Assize Court.
- The men are expected to be retried, although Cazares has been free on $1 million bail since August.
- I think it was made clear that after their arrest they were on bail and their bail conditions prevented them having any contact with her.
- Johannes allegedly has a history of petty crime and was out on bail awaiting court proceedings against him.
- The couple's bail money, totalling HK $1.25 million, was forfeited and warrants issued for their arrest.
- The defendants were released on bail at Cork District Court yesterday for sentencing on February 15.
- He is free on £1.87 million bail and at an ‘undisclosed location’, believed to be in Las Vegas.
- The Court of Appeal yesterday released Mr Sheikh on bail to await its decision next month on whether the case against him should go before a new jury.
- Charged with credit-card fraud and identity theft, most of the suspects arrested that day have been released on bail pending trial.
- If one of the world's most famous entertainers did not show up in one hour, he would be sent to jail, losing $3 million bail.
- A man who struck his wife during the course of a row was released on bail at Carlow District Court on February 28.
- The young man was finally released on bail when a Supreme Court judge ruled that he posed no risk to the community.
- He is free on $3 million bail but must attend the court hearings daily.
- He was charged with sexual abuse and freed on £1.87 million bail.
- A child or young person may be either released on bail or remanded to local authority accommodation.
1poner en libertad bajo fianza
1(on typewriter)barra pisapapeles femenino
- Does the Paper Bail on the Mountbatten need to be used all the time?
- Close and snap the carriage latch, and pull the bail arm back.
- One moves the paper bail and the other retracts the friction rollers and displaces the paper bail by about 3mm.
- The bail arm squeegees on your Gerber Digital Color Printing System may stick to the surface of Static Cling.
- The paper bail will be moved back to grip the paper against the platen.
- The paper bail holds the paper down on top of the cylinder, or platen, that it's wound around.
- This Star model also happens to be a stripped version with no tabs, no see-through paper table (for margin set position,) no paper arms, and no paper bail.
- When it is difficult to open the paper bail because of the position of the print head, close the printer.
- Return the paper bail and the paper should now be positioned at the tear.
- If not, it will catch on the bail arm as it advances.
- My folly was in thinking that the problem was that I was not getting the paper positioned properly under the paper bail.
- Move the bail lever on top of the printer forward to open the paper bail.
- Pull the bail arm toward the front of the printer.
- The bail arm on this printer raises whilst the machine is printing.
- A paper bail in a printer having a platen includes two bail levers rotatably mounted on the printer and pressed toward the platen by a spring.
- Until that happens, its like bailing a leaky boat to stay ahead of rising cost.
- The only reason we, the public, can think of as to why that man was bailed and not remanded in custody is that the prisons are full and there are not enough prison or remand beds to keep a man like that in custody for a length of time.
- Six were cautioned, one was released without charge and three were bailed.
- He was bailed to appear before Cheltenham magistrates on Wednesday.
- This feeling grows, too, from involvement in the work of maintaining camp - pitching in when cookout fires should be built, sailboats require bailing, and cabins need cleaning.
- A spokesman said 16 of them would appear before magistrates in Grimsby and Cleethorpes today while another two were bailed to appear before magistrates tomorrow.
- He was bailed to appear at York Crown Court for sentencing on the week beginning November 8.
- The girl has been bailed and will appear at Blackburn Youth Court on January 25.
- He was bailed to appear at his trial on 1 June 1998.
- He was bailed to appear at Swadlincote Magistrates' Court on 12 th October.
- The original showed two men, without war gear, baling out a boat.
- Prisoners being bailed to return to the station will also be dealt with separately from those being kept in custody.
- Two boys, aged 12 and 13, have been charged with criminal damage and have been bailed to appear at Salford youth court tomorrow.
- Both men have been bailed to appear at Bow Street Magistrates Court on March 2 when they will have an opportunity to enter a plea in the case.
- He has been bailed to appear at Swindon Youth Court on May 4.
- He denied the charge and was bailed to appear on 10 June.
- When they arrived, the sailors helped to bale out the 26 foot vessel and they were able to identify the cause of the problem as a leaking cooling pipe which was letting in the sea.
- She was not charged but was unconditionally bailed to appear at Harrogate Police Station tomorrow.
- Both were charged and have been bailed to appear at Ballina local court on February 22.
- All six men have been bailed to appear before Bradford Magistrates' Court on Friday.
- Working deep in the hold we find the faithful ones who keep bailing the bilges without regard for the Mate's view on whether they should be doing it or not.
- The race had ended and this crew was waiting to get out of the boat when I noticed the woman bailing.
- We see no necessity for a defendant who is bailed to be expressly warned that, if he absconds, he may be tried in his absence, for that has been the English common law for over a century.
- The three were bailed to appear at Croydon Crown Court on June 10.
- Magistrates bailed the couple to appear before magistrates for committal proceedings on Monday, March 14 this year.
- The storm increases, making it impossible to bail out the swamped boat.
- A 20-year-old Lancaster man has been bailed to appear before magistrates in January in connection with a burglary at the park last month.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.