In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1panadería femeninopanificadora femenino formaltahona femenino España anticuado
- I am a baker/candy maker specializing in homemade bakery and candy.
- We consistently remind customers that they can buy fresh bakery at very reasonable prices.
- Family owned and operated, Beckwith Orchards offers a variety of apples, cider, delicious homemade bakery and gift baskets.
- It's true that we're very busy-bees today & the lack of time restricts us to spend more time in the kitchen & bake homemade bakery.
- We pride ourselves on creating some of the tastiest, homemade bakery around!
- We were greeted with a small fortune in wine and cheese and a day's toil in homemade bakery.
- I found some bakery on the table and decided to eat a piece.
- Bread machines create fresh and easy homemade bakery for your family's enjoyment at any time!
- It won't just make the cake bigger, it will convert the cake into a full fledged bakery.
- Here is the production of homemade stearin candles, herb candy, and they serve homemade bakery.
- Warm homemade bakery of the day, sliced fresh seasonal fruit plate & cherry cider, and homemade granola & milk are delivered to your door.
- Fresh bakery has a special place in my heart.
- Featuring a market atmosphere, fresh bakery, comfortable couches, made to order fare and specialty coffee bar, Portobello's energetic and interactive environment is perfect any time of the day.
- There was no running water and no bakery, but gave great comfort to the citizens of Sarajevo with his newspaper.
- When I'm not doing an Art Show with all my handmade jewelry and homemade bakery, I add many other items to my shows.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.