In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1balance masculinooff-balance sheet financing — financiamiento fuera de balance masculino
- They don't want to put anything on the balance sheet that may turn out to be worthless.
- A deduction was also made for the negative working capital existing on the balance sheet.
- Is the company whose stock you own carrying more debt than the balance sheet is showing?
- They now have to carry the value of their derivative contracts on the balance sheet.
- Curiously, this liability does not have to be shown on the balance sheet.
- There are still losses in some areas but the company appears to have its balance sheet under control.
- We are also running a business with simple economic facts and a balance sheet.
- The basic premise is that each of us, as individuals or household units have our own balance sheet.
- When a company buys a computer, the expense goes onto its balance sheet and the cost gets depreciated over its lifetime.
- It also removes fixed-property assets from the balance sheet to the pension scheme.
- As a result the company has a very low asset base that negatively affects its balance sheet.
- As mortgage debt plays a big role in equity value, it is worth looking at the balance sheet.
- The amount or value of an asset is, of course, a credit on the asset side of the balance sheet.
- The group has a superior balance sheet to many of its competitors.
- Closer examination of the balance sheet revealed an increase in capital employed by the company.
- An injunction does not appear on the debit side of the balance sheet as a liability.
- If you are expanding, how do you see that expansion affecting your balance sheet on an annual basis?
- The idea of the personal balance sheet was a key part of our Investment Workbook.
- You have to have a strong balance sheet and be careful of heavy capital expenditures.
- It was not listed as an asset of the business in the partnership balance sheet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.