1he's balding — se está quedando calvo
- He's simply an old, fat, balding man.
- I sit down next to a diminutive balding guy.
- Joel was the very picture of chess professionalism - balding, bespectacled, gentle.
- I get into an involved conversation with a balding forty-something.
- By age 50, he claims, more than half the male population is bald or balding.
- You can clearly see 3 balding guys in this photo.
- It's especially important for balding men to wear their hair quite short.
- Junior football is the traditional sacrificial ground where balding corner-backs regularly obliterate frisky teenagers for no apparent reason.
- This balding, grey-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.
- The man was in his late forties, balding, with a neatly trimmed black beard.
- She chose her next target, a short, balding man.
- He is described as white, 40-50 years old, over 6ft tall, with brown hair balding on top.
- I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been.
- Not all jazz music is made by balding musicians who sit around over copious whiskies discussing the wonders of a middle eight.
- The guitarists are balding, the others are in plaid.
- His balding head is a testament to the hard work involved in providing New Yorkers with fresh produce, he said.
- We have no wish to look like half the other balding men in our neighborhood.