In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1válvula de bola femenino
- To assemble the unit, thread the nipple into the ball valve, then thread the nipple into the bushing.
- A pneumatically operated ball valve controls the flow of liquid nitrogen through each lance, and the entire process is sequenced from a pushbutton control panel.
- Then we open the ball valve, sending the full force of the water uphill to the adjoining vegetable field.
- The machine features a mechanical ball valve that pushes and regulates grout with a maximum flow rate of 25-cubic-yards per hour.
- He was able to put it out by shutting off a ball valve joint, used to attach the hose to propane fuel tanks and the balloon's burner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.