In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1angioplastia con catéter balón femenino
- All lesions were predilated with balloon angioplasty before stent implant.
- They pry open clogged blood vessels with balloon angioplasty and stents, the wire tubes to keep them open.
- Coronary artery restenosis after balloon angioplasty or stent implantation remains a major limitation to the long-term success of these procedures.
- Cardiovascular surgeons may use ‘cool’ lasers as an alternative to heart bypass surgery and balloon angioplasty.
- We now can take these children to the cardiac catheterization laboratory and perform balloon angioplasty of the narrowed valve.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.