In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clavija con punta cónica femeninoclavija banana femenino
- The present day demands of high quality audio playback far exceed the capabilities of the banana plug as an acceptable connector.
- Therefore with these laptops you do not need the Universal banana plug cable or a DC adapter to interface with your laptop.
- If in doubt, you're better off with banana plugs, which plug right into the ends of most binding posts.
- A New Zealand reader asks why we favour banana plugs on speaker cables when the manufacturer of his speaker recommends bare wire connections.
- Browse our selection of banana plug and banana jack configurations as well as check available inventory.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.