In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1estado de cuenta masculinoextracto de cuenta masculino
- You can check it online regularly if you want to be extra vigilant, but you should always review your monthly bank statement and raise questions immediately about any unauthorised debit.
- It was three days later when Mr Cole checked his bank statement that he discovered money totalling £510 was withdrawn from cashpoints in Boreham, Edgware, Henley and Watford.
- It was a relaxed affair; I handed over my passport and a bank statement.
- Mrs Smith, 35, a teacher at Haydonleigh Primary School, discovered that money was missing from the account when she examined a monthly bank statement last week.
- The grieving family only discovered that money was missing from the account when Mrs Smith examined a monthly bank statement last month.
- When the balance window is displayed, enter the beginning and ending balances from your bank statement and start clearing transactions.
- When questioned about a bank statement boasting a £2.5 million transfer to Cyprus, he maintained he had never seen it before.
- This cannot be done by adding such a clause at the foot of the bank statement, as this document does not evidence the terms of the contract between the parties.
- I only know how to read the balance on the bank statement and don't have any rich relatives.
- Now for the first time in years I don't have to worry about the bank statement, and it will be a while before I think of even taking out a mortgage again.
- A bank statement issued here said that banks have disbursed an aggregate loan of Rs 3,904 crores to these SHGs which has availed over 16 million poor families.
- We sent a joint bank statement and a utility bill as proof of identity.
- And each year they must furnish a bank statement specifying account transactions.
- However, you should monitor your bank statement and if a similar amount is taken from it, contact your local force as soon as possible.
- Some Thai embassies abroad actually want to see a bank statement in baht to issue a visa in the first place.
- A 1991 bank statement shows a balance of £20,133.27 offshore.
- GnuCash can also assist you in reconciling your records against your bank statement.
- I've decided to postpone my holiday for a while, for several reasons, the principal one being that I got my bank statement on Saturday and also checked my credit card balance.
- Will they ask to see a bank statement or other evidence of my finances?
- In respect of the Royal Bank account, Mr. Mpamugo produced the bank statement for the month from June 7, 1999 to July 7, 1999.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.