In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orden de débito bancario femenino América Latinaorden de domiciliación bancaria masculino España
- Over half of this comes from our regular planned giving - banker's orders and tax reclaimed on covenants.
- If you wish to make the payment by banker's order in future years, you should make a new banker's order.
- Members paying by banker's order will be requested to complete new forms for 2008.
- A particularly useful way of making a donation is via banker's orders, which transfer a fixed amount of money from supporters to the Campaign each month.
- This subscription will not be banked or any banker's orders initiated until your application has been approved.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.