- The Swahili language, a mixture of Bantu and Arabic, developed as a lingua franca for trade between the different peoples.
- Swahili, which comes from the Arabic word meaning ‘coast,’ is a mix of Arabic and the African language Bantu.
- The Hutu, Tutsi, and Twa all speak the same Central Bantu language.
- Kenya is a multilingual and multicultural nation, with 42 different languages spoken, including Bantu, Arabic, and Nilotic.
- Its vocabulary is mostly French, with a few Malagasy, Bantu, English, and Hindi words.
2plural Bantus"or "Bantu
malsonante despectivo(person)bantú femeninothe Bantu(s) — los bantúes