- They were not kept behind barbed or electric wire fences.
- Corrected to reflect that the correct sadistic flesh gouging implement of the period was not barbed wire, but barbed whips.
- This is, stripped bare, a classic romantic comedy, given a barbed edge by the precociously talented Anderson, whose presence lends the film its refreshingly unique style.
- When she attempts to fly away, the barbed stinger is anchored so solidly to the stingee that it tears Betty Bee's belly, eviscerating and mortally wounding her.
- A convex polygon with a triangle attached to one of its edges in this way is called a barbed polygon.
- Their half-hearted shower of arrows thickened and turned the air black with sharp, barbed, and vile arrows.
- My words seemed to fasten like barbed arrows in the souls of men.
- Other types of arrow head found include barbed fishing arrows and crescent shaped small game arrows 5.
- Whether the stick was barbed I don't know, but you can't help but wonder if the beast is responding to the memory of a hooked pole.
- Tremolite's long fibers are barbed like fishhooks.
- New pastures full of scarecrows and glistening barbed razor wire and crisscrossing pipelines pumping petrodollars into the pockets of imperium.
- He tapped the button on the arrow and the barbed head started spinning.
- She hid her face for a second with the fan, licking the barbed edges of the pins that gave it its shape then bent down close to his face, giving him full leeway to her mouth.
- They vary up the torture tactics via new school hardcore, the furious primal bombast of thrash metal and every barbed edge in-between.
- Arrows and barbed harpoons were placed near the right leg; milling stones, awls, chisels, knives, and other offerings were set to the left of the body.
- He and his friends are very aware of the barbed fenced border, the border security personnel and the consequences of crossing it.
- Talon's next words were similarly cut short when a wickedly barbed, green-feathered arrow hissed in through the doorway.