inglés de Australia
1(grid and fireplace)barbacoa femeninoparrilla femeninoasado masculino América Latina
- And toss in a barbie with kangaroo kebabs, plus healthy juices to drink.
- Brian stomped back to the barbie and turned the steaks.
- The barbie has traditionally served as the symbol of Australian egalitarianism.
- Then off to the barbie stopping to grab some snags and a loaf of cheap bread.
- Hundreds of things signal the rise of summer in Australia - the sound of mosquitoes being zapped on the back veranda, the smell of sausages sizzling on the barbie and the sight of blazing bushfires are a few.
- The nomination fee is $25, which includes a barbie, plus heaps of prizes to be won.
- I went to a barbie the night she got in the sack with the other side.
- But this Christmas it's not all about throwing a few prawns on the barbie.
- The Gillard came up with an interesting response at her barbie yesterday as follows.
- One must remember that the breakfast time of poets is generally around dinner time, thus it began at 6pm, and the odd sausage was seen sizzling on the barbie in the freezing courtyard.
- What would happen if all my neighbours turned up for a barbie?
- Both days will feature a four person ambrose with a shotgun start from midday after a barbie at 11 am.
- Update 10 am Saturday, change of plans, got a phone call last night, I am having some Friends and Family over for a barbie this evening, I will take my daytrip to Geelong on Sunday - Yeah!
- Pack the barbie or primus stove and enjoy the great outdoors.
- The barbecue is now such a part of our culture that, ‘fire up the barbie! ‘has almost become an Australian motto.’
- I'm reliably informed that they ate… that they threw a few shrimps on the barbie, if you like, some barbecued prawns, an Asian salad, and char grilled beef was had by all.
- It might be along the lines of what a fellow in a tweed coat confided at a barbie some months ago.
- But the sausages never made it on to the barbie and the salads stayed in the Esky.
- If you haven't yet attended the barbie of the year you'd better be quick.
- He took to the Kiwi wine like a duck to water and by the time that Frenchman got to the barbie he was wielding a pair of tongs with gusto and flair.
2(social occasion)barbacoa femeninoparrillada femeninoasado masculino América Latina
1(doll)Barbie femenino marca registradamuñeca Barbie femenino marca registrada
- A Barbie doll can be nothing but a Barbie doll, leaving no room for the imagination, while building blocks can become anything you like.
- On the plus side, I'd won a Barbie doll and the Barbie doll car to go with it.
- The Barbie doll of Ruth Handler's Mattel Toys marked another major change.
- Toys ‘R’ Us is selling a toy building styled on a Barbie doll's house with four rooms including lifelike furniture.
- You can tell it has, because in the photo of a young girl and her Barbie doll in Terrorism Survival Guide's article ‘What Do We Tell Our Kids?’
2EEUU coloquial(person)barbie femenino coloquial
- How can you look at a Barbie doll caked under layers of makeup and then call her beautiful?
- Yet here I was, sitting with my idiotic best friend and some blonde Barbie doll.
- I thought you'd be able to look past Annie and her Barbie doll beauty and see what was right in front of you.
- With the culture awash with Barbie doll ideals of beauty, adolescent girls take a hypercritical look at their developing bodies and judge themselves to be too short, too tall, too fat, too busty, too plain, etc.
- She simply never convinced me at all that she was her character; she looked like a Barbie doll stuck in the role.
- On the show, she's not called Candy, but Kiki, and is played by Loni Anderson, the ageing Barbie doll and former Mrs Burt Reynolds.
- What's so bad about a woman whose appearance suggests she's not a Barbie doll, that she can get down and dirty when properly inspired?