1refresco hecho con agua de cebada
- He normally drinks barley water or fresh orange juice anyway.
- They must hate the way that the players drink orange barley water.
- And when you are entering your teens, making all that fuss about the adolescent equivalent of martini (‘a lemon barley water, shaken not stirred’) smacks of premature fustiness.
- Dickens could really pack it away, Thackeray did two or three bottles of wine at lunch and Evelyn Waugh started at 10 in the morning with gin and orange barley water.
- After a long week at work I am desperate for a glass of wine, so getting stuck into a lemon barley water on a Friday night seems rather sad.
- Water, barley water and tender coconut water are safe options.
- All of which taste like watered down barley water with a bit of an alcoholic kick.
- And the de rigueur fixer upper at such an establishment would be the house pour barley water, served from a mini sized jug into shot glasses.
- Babies were fed on a variety of foods, including diluted cream, buttermilk, barley water and bread and milk.
- If not, put the racket down, step away from the Robinson's barley water and head for the cosmetics counter.
- In those days players did not sit down at the change of ends, but simply wiped the perspiration away, downed a mouthful of barley water and got on with it.
- Barley sugar is a sweet which was originally prepared from flavoured barley water made into a syrup with sugar and boiled to the verge of caramelization.
- In the end it was her failure to dislodge a giant cardboard bottle of barley water in the Racket and Ball ‘shooting gallery’ which cost Williams the match.
- I try to light a cigarette, but they are soaked with barley water and won't light.
- I think there's a big tournament on in SW London at the moment, because the BBC have wiped half their usual programmes off the screen in favour of a squad of white-clad barley water drinkers.