- The wrecks are home to a wide variety of corals and marine life including angelfish, barracudas, margates, sharks, snappers and turtles.
- It has been observed that great barracudas herd schools of fish into shallow water and guard them.
- It is here that divers may encounter anything from schooling batfish, barracudas to a sailfish, or even the whale shark.
- Some of the fish you can expect to catch are, Kingfish, barracuda, tuna, queen fish, jack crevale dorado, cobia, bonito, wahoo, sailfish and sharks.
- Among profuse schools of trevallies and barracuda, huge tunas and a host of sharks cruise the sheer wall.