In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculino barmanmasculino camarero España Venezuelafemenino meserafemenino camarera España Venezuelafemenino moza Cono Sur
- After midnight, the bartenders were drunk and were taking forever to make drinks.
- I went to a bar where the bartenders know me and would give me sympathy drinks for free.
- One of the bartenders placed two drinks in a tall glass in front of Dai and Cooper.
- The decor is cool, the music is good, the drinks are great, and the bartenders aren't bad looking either.
- He goes to a saloon where the bartender is alone and asks him to change the bill.
- Please enjoy the game and don't forget to order a drink from one of our bartenders.
- She asked for a shot of Vodka and sat patiently as the bartender severed the drink.
- I ordered a drink from the bartender and sat at the bar waiting for the guys to start.
- Typically, bartenders contend that their primary job is to make drinks and collect the money.
- The bartenders will make whichever drink of your choice, or invent a new one just for you.
- The bartender dropped down our drinks and then went off to help the other bar patrons.
- Drinks and drafts were poured expertly, unusually for bartenders working in this neighborhood.
- She saw his eyes slip away at the same time she was about to signal the bartender for more to drink.
- The bartender poured a drink into a shot glass, and gave it to him.
- Drinks are prepared well by beautiful bartenders and aren't overly priced.
- They also say changing the system will allow unscrupulous bartenders to water down drinks.
- The bartenders make good drinks and they always have quality music and good sound.
- He advises training bartenders to count the number of drinks that customers consume.
- Jamie nodded at the bartender as he brought Jamie his drink, and downed it in one gulp.
- The drinks are served by caring bartenders, who really know their stuff.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.