- The craft day will include classes in parchment work, decoupage, crochet, copper craft and basketry.
- I had always been fascinated with basketry and found basketry a means of doing sculpture.
- Other crafts include textiles, leatherwork, basketry, and stained glass.
- Unemployed people mostly revert to traditional economies such as fishing; gathering of wild fruits and vegetables; woodcarving; pottery; basketry, and iron forging.
- Other handicrafts include woodcarving and basketry.
2(goods)trabajos de cestería masculino
- I went to the market and I was in heaven, what with all the ceramics and woodwork and basketry and textiles and silverwork and everything.
- Crafts, particularly basketry, along with woven hangings and printed textiles, are developed for the urban and tourist markets.
- Basketry, pots and beadwork jewelry were interspersed, lending diversity of colors and textures to the exhibit.
- The Yavapai Indians have created some of the most beautiful basketry the world has ever seen, yet very little is recorded of their art.
- The museum features Native American artifacts, such as basketry, pots and masks, as well as a fabulous realistic/romantic Western painting collection.