In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1archivo (de proceso) por lotes masculino
- I found that the start menu contained a batch file called runme.bat AND a shortcut that pointed to the runme.bat file.
- You should've run a batch file and let it run overnight.
- Computer-based responses can include running applications, batch files or scripts or blocking ports.
- Regularly clean out your cookie and temp folders (I have a batch file that does this every time I boot).
- I quickly ran the batch file so the screen was up.
- Another fix users have cobbled together is batch file which kills and restarts the tabtip.exe process.
- Users first discovered it last spring, and even patched together a crude batch file which killed and restarted the ink-continent digitizer process.
- I wrote a batch file to automate the process and shaved it down to 7 1/2 minutes.
- To make life easier, a set of batch files (shell scripts) are provided so that you don't need to remember and type in all these parameters.
- To make things simple, I have created batch files for the last five steps to facilitate the execution of these commands.
- If you want to make life really easy, just copy the following lines and paste them into a batch file, editing parameters as you see fit.
- If you need to update existing resources, or add new ones for several hundred files, you are more than likely going to want some way to implement this with a batch file.
- Specifically, we are going to configure Samba to validate users and run our login batch file, provide file and print shares, and provide network-browsing services.
- Allow your suppliers to download this information, using EDI, XML, batch files, or whatever, so your suppliers can have that information immediately.
- Likewise, we will see much less e-mail, nightly batch files, and weekly inventory updates, but more direct, synchronous communication between applications and between people.
- In other words, you push one button or double-click one batch file, the tests begin, and you can go get lunch.
- Codling explains that prior to the changeover, the company had an antiquated Cobol-based mainframe with a batch file exchange architecture.
- A techie friend of mine suggested that I write a simple batch file [program] so that my swap file is deleted every time I reboot the computer.
- You could probably get away with a batch file that prints ‘system test passed’ for all I know.
- Once that's done, right click the newly created batch file and choose edit.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.