1crucero de batalla masculinocrucero de combate masculino
- My ship was the Princess Royal, a battlecruiser which because of its speed was well ahead of our own main fleet.
- The other submarines changed course in all directions to avoid each other and the battlecruisers and destroyers which followed close behind.
- The British battlecruiser's main long-range armament usually consisted of eight guns which varied in calibre from 12 to 15 inch.
- Following the scuttling of the battlecruiser Australia, as part of the Washington Naval Treaty, and due to the age of the other cruisers, a small re-armament program was instituted.
- Only three of the battlecruiser's ship's company of 1,421 survived.