1(oriental market)bazar masculino
2(charity sale)venta benéfica femeninobazar masculino Colombia
- All proceeds from the raffle ticket sales and the bazaar itself will go directly to PILC Welfare Projects in the local community.
- When you wander into the Tabernacle Church Hall it reeks of bazaars and jumble sales.
- Kilcornan Community Council will hold a cake sale and bazaar in the centre on Sunday, May 16 after Mass.
- That and the Christmas bazaar are the two major fund-raising activities organised by the school every year.
- Easy Ways Products have been successfully sold through craft fairs, bazaars, horse sales and door to door throughout the county.
- A fundraising bazaar in aid of cancer research will be held in Crookstown Hall on Saturday, October 5, starting at 2 pm.
- Tickets for the raffle which will take place during the bazaar are on sale locally.
- Other funds came from bazaars and socials, garden sales, donations, and interest payments.
- He said: ‘Stan was a great person to be around and a wonderful organiser of our Christmas bazaars and May Day fairs.’
- The centre is funded largely by donations from abroad, many the result of bazaars, concerts and other fundraising activities.
- The Market grew from a volunteer-staffed, church bazaar sale in 1981, to an upscale destination with a year-round support staff of two.
- The ikebana exhibition was magnificent, there was an international bazaar and bake sale, entertainment and a raffle.
- The bazaar sale will be on Saturday, December 4, 2pm in the village hall.
- The best places to pick up cool vintage toys: Flea markets, church bazaars, garage sales.
- We had to borrow furniture and had to fundraise with Christmas bazaars, sales of work, that type of thing.
- Sales of refreshments will attract customers to your bazaar and probably contribute handsomely to your fund-raising efforts.
- A fund-raising bazaar in aid of the Rockfield National School building fund was held in the Community Centre, Coolaney, recently.
- All funds raised by the bazaar are distributed to local Thai charities to help the needy.
- One of the highlights of the bazaar, and a great fund-raiser for the group's charities, is the raffle.
- In addition to the practical work of caring, feeding, and sheltering, committees of volunteers have generated considerable revenue through charity fairs, church bazaars, and lamington drives.