In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reposo en cama masculino
- Decades ago, the only recommendation for people with serious heart problems was bed rest - and many weeks of it.
- One of the most dramatic has been the abandonment of bed rest as a treatment for low back pain and its replacement by early activity and exercise.
- Rest at home, although complete bed rest should not be necessary.
- The most effective treatment, the programme seemed to say, was bed rest.
- Previously, bed rest was frequently prescribed for patients with back pain.
- Clinical care emphasized strict bed rest for 6 weeks and supportive care.
- Because of this, doctors often suggest bed rest and prescribe medication to alleviate the symptoms.
- Though he did not discuss his experience with anyone he was ill enough for a doctor to be called who prescribed complete bed rest.
- They had nine days of complete bed rest, and then they were sent home on the 10th day.
- There's no problem with bed rest for a child who feels ill enough to stay in bed.
- This may range from limiting normal activities to complete bed rest for three to five days.
- Treatment is aimed at lowering blood pressure and includes bed rest and drugs, usually in hospital where the condition can be monitored constantly.
- Patients are restricted to bed rest the first postoperative night.
- Long periods of inactivity, such as long-term bed rest.
- Some doctors advocate bed rest immediately after such injury to prevent post-traumatic problems.
- He was treated with bed rest and later discharged to his home in Ireland.
- He was admitted for bed rest and physiotherapy.
- After she had completed 2 hours of bed rest, her vital signs were stable.
- In the past, patients with any major medical illness were placed on prolonged bed rest.
- A doctor visited Baksh at her Biche home yesterday and prescribed bed rest and medication after examining her.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.