1alabardero de la Torre de Londres
- A parade of the Tower's famous beefeaters, members of the Royal British Legion and their support team accompanied Mr Abrutat as he cycled to his starting point cheered by crowds of tourists.
- I think it's safe to say that neither of them is quite ready for lunch at the palace yet, unless the Queen puts plenty of paper down and has a battalion of beefeaters on hand to hose them down afterwards.
- Of course they have their counterpart on the other side of the argument: the florid-faced, overweight beefeater astride his long-suffering mount, pompously blustering his right to do whatever he jolly well pleases.
- The first female Beefeater has made history by officially going on duty at the Tower of London.
- The cockney beefeaters told the same gory tales of beheading at Tower Hill.