In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1buena práctica femenino
- Scott joins us to discuss the sometimes difficult path of bringing web standards and best-practices into businesses, in Corporate Web Standards.
- The research is too sparse to anoint a single best practice with anything like a cost-benefit efficiency rating.
- The bill is about putting in place international best-practice, risk management programmes, from the teat of the cow to the export market.
- Now reputable companies are applying the same best practices, creating a win-win environment.
- Similarly, ODC has the potential to radically change our prevailing expectations of accomplishment and "best-practices" for both consumers and corporations.
- For instance, HP recently employed CMII as a company-wide best practice to leverage the benefits to process and efficiency.
- "The company is applying best-practice in all aspects of its relationship with its employees at every level of the organisation," he said.
- Ireland gets top marks in the macroeconomic best practice.
- There are three innovations that follows the international best practices that I strongly supported turned out to be failure.
- The Johnson Controls Inc. acquisition of Prince Corp. became an industry best-practice where JCI gained access to the innovation engine at Prince.
- Cooper writes that blocking the vulnerable ports used by Windows networking protocols is standard best-practice among diligent BOFHs.
- His work on attitudinal dynamics is global best-practice.
- The country needs a modern and efficient trade tax system that incorporates the international best practices.
- I also spent a lot of time with other technology executives whom I viewed as best-practice in some slice of what they did.
- The essence of SCM as a commercial best practice can be summed up in a simple word - collaboration.
- Irish banking and Irish regulatory practice can now, if we seize this opportunity, move towards the forefront of international best-practice.
- "The absolute best practice in a merger is to use the technology you have," he says.
- A full-range of classes that will target all aspects of art and framing, from trends to best-practices, are planned.
- He said the company will continue to have dialogue with employees to ensure the survival of the business and to introduce best-practice into every area.
- This is in line with the international best practices.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.