1(successful)a bestselling book/record — un libro/disco de gran éxito de ventas
- a bestselling children's writer — un autor de libros para niños que tiene gran éxito de ventas
- The bestselling single in 2000 was Bob the Builder's Can We Fix It?
- Based on the bestselling novel by Sebastian Faulks, but with some thoroughgoing shifts in tone and narrative, Charlotte Gray centres on a heroine joining the Second World War effort and falling in love.
- So it's a good time to take a fresh look at the best-selling business magazine in the world.
- The comics have gone through a series of artists, and have proven to be best-selling graphic novels.
- Hollywood has always excelled in turning bestselling books into movies.
- Readers will delight in the amazing illustrations from bestselling novels around the world.
- He now writes bestselling crime novels at his home in New South Wales.
- The English-language version of his best-selling life story is to be published by Haynes in September.
- Was it possible to write the bestselling biography to match the box-office hit?
- Do you have what it takes to define a new genre and create a bestselling title?
- She turned her experiences into two hilarious bestselling books.
- He wrote the bestselling biography of U2 in 1985, just before the band became rock superstars.
- In fact, the trash compactor became the bestselling home appliance of that year.
- The first film was a hit, and the bestselling series has won three children's book prizes.
- The following passages are all from bestselling novels that have been made into movies.
- I'm going to collate all the poems into a bestselling anthology.
- For a surprisingly long time, it was either the #1 bestselling ebook on the entire Amazon website or in the top 100.
- It now makes and markets the top three bestselling disposable lenses worldwide.
- Screenwriters wade into turbulent water when they adapt screenplays from best-selling books.
- He is a fluent speaker of English, the author of best-selling books on the art.
2(most successful)last year's bestselling paperbacks — los libros de bolsillo más vendidos / de más venta el año pasado
- this is our bestselling model — este es el modelo que más vendemos