In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1apostador masculinoapostadora femenino
- That is, bettors get their wagers back but don't actually generate anything as crass as earnings.
- There, government regulations require safeguards for the protection of the bettors.
- As most seasoned sports bettors are aware, every bookmaker adjusts his line in relation to which way the wagering is headed.
- Betting exchanges allow bettors to accept wagers from other bettors at odds that the involved parties determine.
- Swings get wilder for the same overall exposure when bettors vary their wagers.
- New York law expressly allows bettors in other states to make phone bets to New York OTBs.
- Yet they leave bettors - those undeterred when they don't at first succeed - with the resources to try, try again.
- And it can only abet the bosses against bettors counting their money with totals of 18 through 21.
- It also means that the trifecta payoffs at that track are likely to be smaller than average, due to larger numbers of bettors splitting the pools.
- Why are so many bettors continuing to do business with local bookmakers, and eschewing offshore?
- Football Trends Inc. always does a good job in providing the shortcut-seeking bettor with betting angles.
- These successful bettors focus on one strong selection to bet into the win position.
- The first bettor opened; the second bettor raised.
- At the greyhound track bettors usually have as many as 12-14 wagering pools to select from.
- The U.S. bettor can make his wagers in the safe knowledge that he is dealing with a good, honest business.
- This is serious gambling which often causes assaults and killing among hosts and bettors when bettors win huge amounts that hosts are unable to pay.
- The pointspread is the big number for the sports bettor.
- The object of all casino games is to transfer money from the bettors to the house, as you know.
- Returning bettors also have the option of placing a parlay bet of up to $25.
- With the football season slowly winding down, many bettors seem to feel that the betting season is over as well.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.