In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The biblical parables of banquets are illustrations of such encounters.
- So it shouldn't be surprising that there have been many scientists who believed in biblical creation.
- Adoption in the New Testament is the central biblical image for entrance into the family of faith.
- Honest and loving dialogue between churches is a biblical and evangelical imperative.
- In the biblical account, Christ miraculously feeds thousands with just a little bread and a few fishes.
- The retelling of biblical narratives is a feature of the Bible itself.
- Neither his books nor his biographers discuss any consideration of the Bible or biblical creation.
- Thus, early accounts of human diversity were framed within the biblical story of the creation emphasizing the unity of human kind.
- People wonder how millions of years could be squeezed into the biblical account of history.
- The Bible stands at the center of our faith in that we read the biblical texts as Scripture.
- Perhaps this is evidence for the biblical account of the human race spreading over the earth after a universal flood.
- What has been experimentally demonstrated is in no way inconsistent with the biblical account of creation.
- They studied the Bible at home, they wrote expositions of biblical texts and composed prayer books.
- Therefore he takes the biblical account of creation and the flood as true, and then interprets the evidence in the light of that.
- There is no compatibility between evolution and the biblical account of creation.
- The empty tomb was mentioned in each of the four biblical accounts of the Gospel.
- The earliest written reference to Malta is in the biblical account of Saint Paul's shipwreck.
- In this biblical account we encounter the power of recognition intertwined with the power of faith.
- He laments the decline in commitment to the biblical text even among evangelical preachers.
- Narrative critics of the Bible are demonstrating for us how biblical stories are linked together.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.