In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1precio de compra masculino
- Stop-losses are always set above the current asking price on a buy or below the current bid price on a sell.
- If you look at a stock ticker, you will see something called a ‘bid’ price and an ‘ask’ price. The bid price is the highest price that someone is willing to pay for the stock.
- The bid price is the price at which the dealer is willing to buy a security and the ask price is the price at which the dealer is willing to sell the security.
- If the number of potential nonresident land bidders is a significant proportion of the number of overall potential bidders, then the bid price for land should be lowered as a result of the ownership restriction.
- This implies that a typical property buyer considers erosion characteristics in forming her bid price.
- On a less competitive project, however, he would risk a higher percentage markup for profit while still hoping to have a low-enough bid price to win the job.
- You set the bid price and control how much traffic you receive.
- It is conditional on a recommendation from the existing board, which is viewed as a means to keep the bid price down.
- That means no one else can mount a bid at a higher price so that there was no point in buying above the bid price.
- The shares have made substantial gains since news of the bid first surfaced and the share price has remained well above the pre-speculation bid price ever since.
- The debate now revolves around what the bid price should be.
- For example, on the Nasdaq, the delisting process is set in motion when a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the minimum bid price or market cap.
- The market makers are buying at the bid price and then selling the stock.
- Under the Nasdaq's current standards, a company's minimum bid price must be at or above $1 at the close of trading.
- The required service quality level will then be evaluated by bidders and added into the cost of providing the higher level of service to determine the bid price.
- The defining characteristic of a discriminatory auction is that successful buyers pay their bid price.
- The offer price is what you pay when you buy in, and the bid price is what you get if you sell.
- The bid price for high grade white maize was about K23,000 while offers were in the range of K27 000 per 50 kg bag.
- As a buyer any seller can accept your bid price or you can accept any seller's asking price.
- When you buy shares you will pay the higher offer price, but when you sell you will be getting the lower bid price.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.