In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The link slave devices and the link controller include protocol logic for communication according to a bidirectional protocol.
- Error prevention features cannot be implemented easily without bidirectional connectivity.
- A dedicated wavelength pair for bidirectional transmission serves each node.
- Paths through these networks are generally bidirectional, and the concept of a label must be abstracted to the particular technology being signaled.
- A single clone was then selected for complete bidirectional sequencing.
- An edge, however, is bidirectional, meaning you can follow it in both directions.
- However, the nature of the construct lends itself to a bidirectional measure: work interference with family and family interference with work.
- It is highly likely that the relationship is bidirectional, with drug use playing a role in the commission of crimes and with crime reinforcing drug-using behavior.
- In order to provide stronger signals in both directions, a bidirectional amplifier is needed.
- With programmability, bidirectional travel, speed, and accessories, the transport pallet can change paths with maximum flexibility.
- This bidirectional approach to the data allows the investigation of important issues while maintaining the primacy of the actual data.
- Stabilizing selection may yield bidirectional effects because an average individual in a population may sometimes be above and sometimes below an optimum for a character.
- The types of communication from one subsystem to another may be unidirectional or bidirectional.
- The much broader climate change claim is bidirectional, and can include such non-temperature-related changes as frequency of storms, and even both droughts and floods.
- The device includes a therapy generator having a housing and electronics for conducting bidirectional communication with the patient.
- However, this leaves a problem, namely which gene in a pair of bidirectional protein-coding genes should we consider the sense gene and which the antisense?
- The integration of the two is quite good with regard to overall function and bidirectional data associativity.
- The positions of sequences encoding homeodomains are shown by bidirectional arrows.
- The evidence for tidal influence arises from documentation of bidirectional cross-strata, tidal bundles, tidal rhythmites and periodic variation in foreset thickness.
- As Web traffic is real-time and bidirectional, for example, delaying is not really possible.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.