1EEUUAstronomíala Osa Mayor
Britanico(in amusement park)montaña rusa femenino
- You can have a big dipper; going up and down, around the bends.
- Those of us successful in the sudden rush for shares in Air New Zealand may be prepared to forgive them for the fact that climactic conditions in the country make their flights more akin to riding a big dipper than to gliding.
- … although, to be fair to Michael, he did always insist that the boys tucked themselves in again before taking a turn on the big dipper.
- It's terrifying, dizzying and exhilarating all at once - like going over the top of the largest big dipper, but with views you'd never get from a fairground.
- After all, there's nothing like a spot of team-bonding on a big dipper.
- Bootleg initially appears like a manic depressive on the upswing, the emotional equivalent of approaching the top of a big dipper while suffering motion sickness and vertigo simultaneously.
- He would go off the heroin, endure the savage demons of withdrawal, sparkle with pride in himself - and then drop back into the mire. It was a big dipper.
- But the convex curve of the hillside meant that they were stepping over an edge into the unknown, like that moment of awful truth when the big dipper curves over into its dive.
- Clearly, if you didn't have loads of people there there'd have been no time left over for a go on Jacko's big dipper.
- While I'm on a rollercoaster tip I think I'll bore you with tales of riding one of the greatest wooden big dippers in the world.
- He sets the gun off to the side, leans in close to me, nuzzles up to my ear and says, ‘you could have a big dipper going up and down, all around the bends.’
- Crowds of onlookers gathered as 10 Lancashire fire crews battled to contain it to the Grand National ride, which is a smaller version of a big dipper.
- until another rambunctious big dipper of hurt emotion commences.
- But, down below, the Prater was alive, with its booths and rides, the sausages, the beer, the chips, the kebabs and the fairy floss, the ghost train, the big dipper roller coaster.
- Road markings have worn away, landslip has lowered the valley side of the road by more than three feet since 1974, and the surface is now like the big dipper yet nothing has been done.
- Indeed, van Almsick's story is one worthy of a Hollywood blockbuster, with more twists and turns than a big dipper.
- If the Caribbean Gods can seem cruel at times, putting air passengers through an impromptu big dipper ride, they can be correspondingly generous.
- I feel safe while strapped into a sleek big dipper car and can even enjoy the views during the lift hill climb.
- Lingfield is the baby slide to Epsom's big dipper, but still horses have to be able to handle the steep descent and change legs at the bottom of the hill, ready for the steady two-furlong incline and push to the finish.