1pez gordo masculino coloquialgerifalte masculinopeso pesado masculino coloquial
- What on earth induced the local bigwigs to want to wreck this picture postcard image by adding ‘city’ to the list?
- Arvind, a college teacher catches Rajkumar, son of a political bigwig, in the examination hall while the latter is copying.
- The audience was an array of stars, rowdy fans and industry bigwigs, including Virgin magnate Richard Branson.
- Local politicians, normally passed over by Washington bigwigs, suddenly find themselves courted by all nine of the runners.
- Madrid Mayor and ruling party bigwigs have consented to participate in the inaugural ceremony.
- Actually, I've often been asked why I don't leap into the affairs of politicians and corporate bigwigs.
- In the late 1990s the itch to merge seemed to infect most of the bigwig chief executives.
- They're set to guard 9,000 leaders, trade negotiators, corporate bigwigs and bureaucrats.
- This impression is not dispelled by the ‘not our fault, guv’ approach from the bigwigs at the Ministry of Defence.
- Politicians, princes and bigwigs of every stripe vied for a place in their circle and were roundly rejected.
- In this most recent case I'd say a personal contact from a bigwig at this company is a highly encouraging sign, but becomes much less so when he fails to ever reply to additional samples or requests for confirmation of receipt.
- There is nothing official about this drive as there is no circular from the police stations and no directives from the bigwigs.
- Significantly, the violators include some political bigwigs, powerful businessman and town planners.
- Many corporate bigwigs and sports personalities were seen teeing off at the Karnataka Golf Association here.
- It is not an official diplomatic conference, but all the top brass and political bigwigs can be found there.
- He chuckled as did the assembled DC bigwigs of press and politics.
- Earlier during the day, it was all so formal with industry bigwigs around for the presentation of the management degrees.
- Yes, the launch had the mandatory fashion show, with all the bigwigs, political and celluloid, in tandem.
- Want to sway to a Caribbean beat along with political bigwigs at the New England Aquarium?
- Council bigwigs have hit back at suggestions a town centre road could be the ‘worst in Britain’ for parking.