In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1calzones bikini masculino América Latinabragas bikini femenino Españapantaletas bikini femenino México Venezuela
- Doesn't she know if she's going to try to dress like a twenty-year-old she should wear a black thong to complete the look, not bikini briefs?
- There's even people skiing in bikinis - one buxom blonde bunny in a blue bikini certainly caught my attention, as surely as the guy skiing in his bikini briefs made me huddle in a corner of the couch, shivering in the fetal position.
- All the play's best scenes are the ones between her and Braunstein, a man who makes a mullet haircut, hockey bedsheets and leopard-skin bikini briefs seem somehow appealing.
- My wife in her silky soft panties and I in a tight pair of white silk or cotton bikini briefs.
- Images of the Rome festivities, featured on various homosexual websites, shows throngs of shirtless men in shorts and bikini briefs congregated on the streets, some of them holding hands.
- You're only wearing a close-fitting white cotton t-shirt and bikini briefs.
- A Web site that featured images of young wrestlers in bikini briefs was voluntarily shut down after questions were raised about its content and purpose.
- There are briefs of many varieties: bikini briefs, boxer briefs, thongs, jockstrap briefs (essentially jockstraps with seats).
- At first, Maggie prances straight out of the pages of a lad's mag, at one point wearing bikini briefs, a cowboy shirt and a killer pair of open-toed stiletto boots.
- Inside were a lavender bra and a matching pair of bikini briefs.
- I wasn't aware that I was wearing disposable pants, although I felt they were too low at the front: like 1970s bikini briefs.
- The images they singled out for criticism included the Babette creme fraiche ad and a promotion for Magnum candy bars, one of which was stuck suggestively in a model's bikini briefs under the heading ‘For Man.’
- True enough, but he neglected to mention that Elvis also owned a pair of bikini briefs of many colors, not to mention 22 Cadillacs and a chimp named Scatter.
- Prince began to gain a reputation as a highly charismatic, if over the top, performer: he stalked the stage in bikini briefs and high heeled boots.
- Clad in furry bikini briefs and a cape, the God of Thunder released numerous albums.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.