In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1multimillonario masculinomultimillonaria femenino
- But there is no argument about his creative genius, which has made him a dollar billionaire.
- More recently, it's been a case of millionaires striking against billionaires.
- First he was in Sudan, where he managed part of the Saudi billionaire's assets.
- And there are multi-millionaires and billionaires earning hundreds of millions of dollars per year.
- Most of the Russian billionaires and multimillionaires control raw materials and their associated industries.
- Being a billionaire, he hopes, will at least give him a style edge over his opponents.
- Melbourne is filling with tycoons, moguls, magnates, billionaires and mere millionaires.
- The Davos summit has been going on for decades, mostly as a place for billionaires and millionaires to mingle.
- Five hundred and fifty billionaires possess the same amount of wealth as the poorest 2 billion people on the planet.
- They each will hold enough other shares to make them billionaires, at least on paper, if the IPO is successful.
- This group of millionaires and billionaires believes in the biblical adage that says, to whom much is given, much is required.
- At the same time I get angry when I think a bunch of billionaires and millionaires are going to go on strike because they can only think of themselves.
- What about a little more than a dozen billionaires and 40 million poor people in Russia?
- The numbers of millionaires and billionaires has grown in direct proportion to the numbers condemned to lives of misery and hardship.
- We need to money to see this sight reserved for millionaires and billionaires.
- Who cares about the squabbles between billionaires and millionaires?
- Last year there were 497 billionaires with a net worth of 1.54 trillion dollars.
- Six of the country's billionaires have some involvement in Yukos.
- Black homeownership is growing, as are the ranks of the Black millionaires and billionaires among us.
- He is listed as the billionaire whose net worth declined the most, a hefty 91 per cent.
- But Mexico has more billionaires and millionaires than any country in Latin America.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.