In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1código binario masculino
- Adleman realized that the genetic code can be used, just like the binary code of computer science, to encode mathematical problems.
- Lynn said he worked with reverse-engineered binary code - 1s and 0s - which is much harder to piece together, but he did it.
- Boxes are required to translate the digital binary code back to analog signals for viewing.
- Examples of this are ASCII text for e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, etc., or computer OS executable binary code.
- As we labored over the disassembled kernel, we found an odd bit of repetitive binary code.
- Method for fast execution of translated binary code utilizing database cache for low-level code correspondence
- It's well known that computers transmit information digitally, using binary code: ones and zeros.
- The first, for a school for electrical engineers at Valence, resulted in a facade graphic of binary code digits, heat-bonded onto glass sun-screens.
- Developers must translate most software from PowerPC to x86 binary code.
- Here, a division of the world in two groups is made, with binary code as a symbol for computer knowledge as the distinguishing characteristic.
- Code Morphing turns binary code into an undecipherable mess that is not similar to normal compiled code, and completely hides execution logic of the protected code.
- In an attempt to find order in chaos, network defenders across the globe took on the Honeynet Project's Reverse Challenge - to analyse and decipher binary code captured in the wild…
- The company does say that it's giving ‘free access to the Solaris source and end-user binary code,’ and it also says it will no longer charge a licence fee for the use of runtime software on systems with eight processors or fewer.
- So most of the MAPI properties programmers tag wind up as binary code they would not recognize.
- The cost of Windows without IE would also have to be reduced in proportion the reduction in binary code size.
- Experts differ on whether the primary focus for security should source code or binary code.
- The image is digitised into binary code and saved as a computer file.
- Another is that it uses a process called ‘preparation by compilation’ which effectively means that SQL is compiled into binary code and then held in memory, where it can be (re-) executed as required.
- In themselves, electronic texts have no materiality, existing as patterns of binary code stored on floppy disks, CD-ROMs, hard drives, zip drives or Internet servers.
- A ‘bit’ in normal computer chips can only encode data as one of two possibilities: either a one or a zero - the numbers that make up binary code.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.