- According to Hoham, the Colgate biologist, snow algae also serve as bioindicators.
- Read about Bill Baker's research into lichen-rock interface biology or the use of lichens and lichen-feeding moths as bioindicators of air pollution.
- Such data are necessary in order to explore the function of the HSR in the natural environment and to explore the utility of physiological measures as possible bioindicators.
- In conclusion, it should be emphasized that E. complanata is of value as a freshwater bioindicator of xenobiotic contamination.
- Raptors can play an important role as bioindicators of habitat quality and pollution.
- Burger and Gochfeld provide a thorough discussion of the utility and limitations of using seabirds as bioindicators of pollutants.
- We will then observe the use of the systems in a prairie plot where the subjects attempt to identify all PrairieWatch bioindicators.